cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process inbound IDOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am receiving delivery related status from third party system in XML format. It will be converted to IDOC by a middleware. I need to process the IDOC sent by the middle ware and update the received status information in delivery note text fields.Please tell me how to configure this scenario.

Regards,

Emaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction WE21 and define a port under 'File' which points to your UNIX directory. Press the 'Access Test' button to make sure you are reading the directory. You must then define an RFC (SM59 ?) which references the port. Your middleware that is creating the IDOCs should be able to call the RFC to upload the IDOC.

I'm not sure which IDOC type is standard for updating a delivery note. This may require some custom ABAP for what you are trying to do (?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can process using we19 transaction.

Give the idoc no and then give the corresponding function module to process

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Can you explain me in detail. I will recieve my IDOC in the UNIX file path, how to pick that IDOC and process it in my delivery note.

Regards,

Emaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well you said the middleware sends you the idoc right, in that case the idoc will hit you SAP box , you can see it in transaction WE05.

When they go out of SAP then its written to a file .

yu need to maintain a partner prifle in WE20 for that partner and maintain we42 for inbound process code.

what idoc is it? idoc type message type etc.? to update deliveries use process code DELV , which uses the FM idoc_input_DELVRY.

Regards

messier31
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refers this SDN thread.

<b>

</b>

Hope this helps you.

EnjoySAP.

Pankaj Singh.