cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

i want to restrict the proforma not to be created before PGI, its a delivery related.and also it should not allow me to create multiple proforma invoices..Can i know the copying requirement from del to ProformaF8

Thanks

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The following link will enable you to understand the Copying Requirements

http://www.saptechsolutions.com/solutionsguide.htm

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Any inputs reg this

i want to restrict the proforma not to be created before PGI, its a delivery related.and also it should not allow me to create multiple proforma invoices..Can i know the copying requirement from del to ProformaF8

Thanks

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried putting the header req to 10 and 9, but stil iam able to do multiple and invoice before PGI..can i know still some more inputs..

any workaround with the schedule line will help me here..

waiting for the inputs friends

Suitable points will be awarded for the solution guys..

Thanks ton

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Thanks for the mail

I would like to know the settings to be followed and its implications in the process plz

Thnaks

Sri

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per ur requirement

BILLING DOCUMENT COPYING REQUIREMENT 7: HEADER/ORDER PRO FORMA

This requirement is used to validate the order header of the reference document prior to creating the

pro-forma related invoice for customs. Additional checks are also performed based on the following

attributes of the order header: billing block, pricing status and the incompletion status of the billing

header. If there are any blocks present, or the status checks reveal an incompatible entry, copying is

not permitted.

Example:

Order related pro-forma invoices can be created to supply customs declarations for non-deliverable

items such as services. If a customer has ordered a service, this requirement can be assigned to the

header to permit the creation of the pro-forma invoice.

BILLING DOCUMENT COPYING REQUIREMENT 8: ITEM/ORDER PRO FORMA

This requirement is used to validate the order item prior to creating the order based pro-forma

invoice for customs. Additional checks are also performed based on the following attributes of the

order item: rejection status, billing block, billing relevance, customer master billing block, and the

billing status of the billing plan. If there are any blocks present, or the status checks reveal an

incompatible entry, copying of the item is not permitted.

Example:

When a customer orders services in conjunction with a deliverable product, a single pro-forma

invoice for customs declarations is needed. In order to permit the copying of the service item from

the order into the pro-forma invoice, this requirement can be assigned to the appropriate pro-forma

billing item category.

BILLING DOCUMENT COPYING REQUIREMENT 9: DELIVERY-RELATED PRO

FORMA HEADER

This requirement is used to validate the delivery header of the reference document prior to creating

the delivery related pro-forma invoice for customs. Additional checks are also performed to ensure

that there are no billing blocks on the delivery header. If there is a block present, copying is not

permitted.

Example:

When exporting goods, customs officials require that a pro-forma invoice be included with the

shipment to identify what goods are being transported. In order to permit the creation of the delivery

related pro-forma invoice, this requirement can be assigned to the appropriate billing header copy

control for the delivery related pro-forma invoice.

BILLING DOCUMENT COPYING REQUIREMENT 10: DELIVERY-RELATED PRO

FORMA ITEM

This requirement is used to validate the delivery items of the reference document prior to creating the

items in the pro-forma invoice for customs. Additional checks are also performed based on the

following attributes of the reference documents: order and delivery item billing blocks, billing

relevance, incompletion status of the billing header, pricing status, customer master billing block and

validation of the freight cost transfer. If there are any blocks present, or the status checks reveal an

incompatible entry, copying is not permitted.

Example:

When exporting goods, customs officials require that a pro-forma invoice be included with the

shipment to identify what goods are being transported. In order to permit the creation of the delivery

related pro-form items, this requirement can be assigned to the appropriate billing item category copy

control for the delivery related pro-forma billing document type.

Regards,

Sarosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Can any one give me d inputs reg this

Will be rewarded for the valuable

Thanks

Sri