cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value '61218XZEF ' from field ANZVERTR is not convertible into the DDIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anybody have any idea for this error "" <b>Value '60306XZED ' from field ANZVERTR is not convertible into the DDIC

data type DEC in data record 1 . The field content could not be

transferred into the typed transfer structure."</b>

Is this a problem in BW or R/3. the data isn't even coming to PSA to check the record completely.

Is this a problem in mapping R/3 field to BW objects or the problem in data coming from FM that used by the standard datasource 0uc_sales_stats_02

that field ANZVERTR has type DEC & length 6 is assigned to infoobject 0UCCNTRCNT of data element /BI0/OIUCCNTRCNT ( DEC & length 17)that has type Number, data type DEC (Counter or Amount field with comma and sign).

Can anybdy clear me in this regard.

Regards

Robyn.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the relevant threads..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I have checked those links before but both of them have problem loading data from trans. structure to comm.structure but mine is from R/3 to trans. strucure. its not even comin to PSA.

But the same assignement is working fine in Dev & QA.

Regards

Robyn.

Message was edited by:

Robyn Hoggard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robyn,

Can you confirm if the field ANZVERTR is of type DEC, if yes, then the Value '61218XZEF' that is being passed is incorrect. This is a problem with the data you are trying to extract.

Cheers,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, as mentioned by praveen the data ur getting for that field( ANZVERTR) is incorrect

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Yes that filed ANZVERTR is of type DEC with length of 6. How can i see that data coming from extraction, i cudnt able to see all data in RSA7 delta queue display is there any other way to check all data. its may be around 600000.

Regards

Robyn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again,

Try if this link is of any help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/87/c299397f3d11d5b3430050dadf08a4/frameset.htm

Checkin the link I feel that ANZVERTR is being calculated in the FM, so if you could check this , you might get to the problem.

Cheers,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

I have gone through that link u send me, it doesnt show the table its comin from, is that mean that it is generated in FM.

So is it confirmed that the error is in R/3 side, how can i fix this one??

1, Can i tranport that datasource, it will take extract structure, but what about that FM??

2. or Just transport the FM ??

Regards

Robyn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is not with the datasource or the extract structure, the problem is with the DATA in R3, pls try and find the incorrect entry in R3 using RSA3. This might be the only option remaining..

Cheers,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Does anybody came across this situation??

Or any suggestion to overcome this issue pls let me know

I will really appreciate ur suggestions

Regards

Roby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This issue is solved, I just activated the transfer structure and replicated the data source.

But the transfer structure was active at the first place, still i activated it and replicated, i know thats weird but it worked.

Coz that trans. structure was inactive it was bringing junk values i guess, but there were no issues with R/3 data though.

Thanks for your suggestions guys.

Cheers

Roby.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robyn,

Check in RSA3 is the only option, or if you know the Underlying tables for this extraction and from where the field ANZVERTR is being extracted, it might reduce the effort required.

Cheers,

Praveen.