cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create the Business Partner Relationship

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I would like to add the new Business Partner RElationship , but I don't know how to do . Please kindly advise me the step to add the new business partner relationship.

Thank you and best regards,

Vimol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In T-code BUBA, you can create new relationship from both Partner1 and Partner2 view.

Path:

t-code BUPT>Business Parnet Relationships>Control>BUBA-relationship Categories

Cheers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

It might be you mean creating a new type of business partner relationship, together with a new partnerfunction. Partner functions can be created easily in SPRO, CRM -> Basic Functions -> Partner Processing -> Define Partner Functions. For a new type of relationship, please check BUBA. Table TBZ9 contains all relationship types.

Regards,

Joost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your all recommend . I can create the new type of relationship. But I wondered why it show only one relationship (just only parent), not show the child in the relationship in Business Partner relationship.

Thank you

Vimol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vimol,

To create new Business Partner Relationships, do the following: -

Spro> SAP Implementation Guide> Cross-Application Components> SAP Business Partner> Business Partner Relationships> Basic Settings> Define Relationship Types

Follow this path and you can create new Relationship types.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

<b>Reward points if helpful</b>

Regards,

Khushboo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimol,

BP Relationship can be created in the Tcode - BP.

Eg: If an Org, say SAP is defined as a BP (Org), and now u need to define some relationships for this org, say the Contact person, Employee responsible etc., then we nd to first create the separate BP's, for eg Contact PErson for SAP Org is Vimol S, then create Vimol S as an individual. and after doin this go to SAP Org BP and there click Relationship tab, on the TOP RIGHT hand side of the screen. Here it'll ask for the BP no. and the relationship u need to assign b/w this BP and the Org. There will be many relationships, choose the one which suits your requirement. This will take care of it.

I hope my explanation and steps are clear. Pls revert if any isues.

Suji