Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count sales orderitem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus,

i am counting sales order item

when i count order items from billing document they r giving wrong values b'coz here some materials are repeated in the billing doucment so i just want to count the items with different material in a billing document.

when i put sales org, billing doc number, sales order doc number, material and sales order item iam getting values correct but i just want to place sales org in drill down

can any one solve my problem

maximum points will be given

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear

I got your Point. Follow the below steps

1. Create a CKF name Count.

2. Restrict it on a variable ( create a formula variable)

3. Processing type as replacement path

4. select a reference characteristic based on whiich you want to count the records, take max granularity.

5. Select "attribute value " in Replace variable with option

6. Assign this variable to CKF created in starting and multiply it by 1. Because system don't allow a KF to have only variable as restriction so just multiply by 1 or add 0.

7.Last step is to select Time of calculation as "after aggregation" in CKF property.

Include this CKF in your report it will display the result which you want.

Assign points if it help you.

Thanks

Tripple k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tripple K,

Iam getting counts as 2 for some sales doc and getting 1 for some sales doc

which is its getting double for some docs

could u plz help me out with this problem

i will surely assign points if u could so

regards

abiram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this link exactly deals with your requirement that is the item and there respective materials.

have a look on that.

https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002762432003E/HowToCount.pdf

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

the link u gave me is asking for a password could u plz help me on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

if not plz send the pdf to my email id hanu32@gmail.com

Thanx alot in advance

jaya_mogali
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/7e58e690-0201-0010-fd85-a2f29a41...

If you can not open search in SDN library for "How to…

Count the occurrences of a characteristic relative to one or more other Characteristics"

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have sent you one.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i know this link any way i assign points to u

if u able to solve my problem than i will give u max points

if i want to count no. of materials for a sales order i am getting correct when i put sales order in drill down but when i want to count materials for the sales organization i am not getting the values could u plz help me out for this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you sure about your prblem....are you able to find the exact the issue.because if drill down is working for everything then it will work for sales org also.....in all the cases your materil should be presen in the row of the report then drill down on the sale org...also how are you counting the values.....have you checked the values ...becuse there are same documents which are of internal order type which are raised to internal customers and fro them billing happen to some different sales org...ie sales odcs are raise with a different sales org then the corresponding billing doc.

if you can explain more in bit.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeet,

This how to document pertains to version less than BW 3.X - and with BW 3.X and higher you can use exception aggregation with counting all values..

Do you see any scenario why would not be using exc aggr?

Thanks in advance

Gaurav