cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting the desired condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have to pick the taxes from me23n--->invoice->taxes for PO smartform based on tax code and the condition record no.s valid date to & valid date from.

im using A363 table in which im getting all the condition types for a given material & vendor.but i have to pick a condition type which has the valid date to(datab) &

valid date from (datbi) equal to me23n(entered in me23n-->invoice,taxcode>taxes----->display condition record (for a particular condition type).

for ex:

after retrieving the data from A363 table i have

condition type valid date from valid date to condition record no.

JMOP 1.7.2007 30.9.2007 XXXXXXXXX123

JMOP 1.8.2007 30.9.2222 XXXXXXXXX456

Now i want to pick xxxxxxxx123 as this condition type has the valid date to(datab) & valid date from (datbi) equal to valid date to & valid date from (datbi)PO no. in ME23N transaction. please suggest from which table i can pick valid date to & valid date from (datbi) for a given condition record no. ,for a particular PO number.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Go for KONV-KSCHL. and check by takig values (Eg: if u take EKKO in tat KNUMV is the Documentation condition number ) take this number and go for KONV and paste that KNUMV in this table here u can check condition types used by the Purchase.

KONV-KSCHL.

Reward Points if helpful.

Thanks

Naveen khan