cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while data loading - Brain 68

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

I try to load purchasing data. Till now the load workes, but now - after changing one of the used characters (I added compounded characters) - I get the following error:

For each data package I get an error ONLY for the last record of the package:

"Characteristic value '01 ' of characteristic ZMM_EBELN is not ALPHA-converted"

The field for ebeln (purchasing doc) is filled as follows: 0000014210

The interesting is, that if another record is the last of the datapackage I get this error for this record and not for the record which was last time the last record of the package!

So I don´t know why I get this error?

Someone with a good idea?

Mirjam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check are there any referece objects for ZMM_EBELN , if so uncheck the tick mark for alpha conversion check box in for that objects and check the tick mark for alpha conversion check box ZMM_EBELN.

and Activate the Object and alos activate UR and TR

and Retry the load..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

that was a thought I had to - especially after I found the Note 1037789 (which seems to be already in our system). If you say reference objekts you mean objects of EBELN which are compounded - right?!

For EBELN there are no compounded objekts BUT EBELN is a compounded object of that ZEKKN - maybe I should unmark the apha conversion checkbox for this object?!

I just checked it - there was now alpha routine. The only object which has one is ebeln but that has no compounded objectes...

Mirjam

Message was edited by:

Mirjam Grünhag