cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in test configuration -URJENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

here i am facing a serious issue from last 5 days. which i am not able to find it where the problem is?.

the issue is here our scenario is file to R/3. actually on the sender side we created one structure. and on the receiver we have to send this complex data into multiple interfaces. we are going to use proxies to send that data to R/3. I mean MULTI MAPPING

here is the blog that i taken as a reference and followed.

<u>/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible</u>

in ID whenever i am trying to test my configuration it is giving error in INTERFACE DETERMINATION/MAPPING step. here on sender side i am giving the payload directly

we didn't created any communication channel. so we need not create sender agreement.

i created a mapping program and interface mapping in IR and i tested them also . they are working fine there. but when i am trying to test my scenario in test configuration with the same payload it is giving error in the interface determination and mapping step as intimated above.

as receiver agreement is unique for an interface i created 3 receiver agreements as we are using three interfaces in receiver side. on the receiver side we are going to use proxies . so we used XI adapter . i am having the doubt that using XI adapter is giving any problem .please let me know.

please help me . it will be very helpful for me . helpful ideas will be definitely REWARDED.

thanks

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

I was trying to do the same scenario but stuck up with this.

Could you pls let me know what are the fields contained by ID in target message2 ...

Please check this for your clarification

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11212307@N08/1135395357/

Thanks

dushanth

Message was edited by:

dushanth ry

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Exact Error u r getting .

like Error Forbidden 403..

or like that