cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHS Query Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to run a query in EHS using T-CODE cg02 ...but unable to save/create query .....when I select the group entry i.e.'Standard Quries' and when I click on Enter.....a messege shows Select a Schedule.........due to this I am unable to save the query...

Please give me inputs...........or any documentation avl.

Thanks in advance

Sachin Borde

mail: sach_borde@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

CG02 is the transaction for Edit Specification and you can create new one also. but if you are trying to search any specification then you need to enter the spec type like real substance, listed substance, waste code etc. otherwise you can give material number which is assigned in specification header data. or you can use identifier name as searh tool.

pls send me the screen shot to jkramchand@yahoo.com, let me try to solve your problem if my understanding is right from your querry.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am able to run the Query

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

In EHS T-Code CG02 is used to create specifications Ex.Agents ,Hazards etc.

Your querry is to upload masterdata of Agents?

pl give some clarity.

Regards

janardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Janardhan

I want to Create a query for Substance....i.e.to load my search parameters But whenever I go to create query ..It gives me error showing select Schedule...because of that I cant move further.....

If still ur not clear send me ur mail ID .....i will send you the screenshot of the Issue.

Thanks

Sachin Borde

sachin.s.borde@gmai.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin!

I have been reading the thread. To be able to help you I need some more info.

You want to create a query for SUBSTANCE, but what specification type, and with what extended search criteria/functions???

If you only create a query for substance, you will get all a result for all the specification types available in your system

One way to do it, is for example to:

Chose "substance", "REAL_SUB" and then execute to a hit list. Then go to Utilities - Query - Save. A new screen appears with step 1, go back green arrow, and then REDUCE, REFINE or EXTEND the search criteria.

Hope this gives you an answer

Carsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the answer....but apart from query mgt..i had question regarding Occupational Health..when I go to Edit Medical Service tcode is "ehsambtaet"..Personal data screen is missing.So i am unable to see the Medical service assigned to a person.

Is there is any configuration is required for this?

Give me ur mail ID so that I can sent you the screenshot.

Thanks

Sachin

sachin.s.borde@gmail.com