SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Retail - Automatic updation of Final sales price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please let me know what are the setting to be done for automatic updation of final sales price in the article master whenever we change markup % in condition records.

I am using sales pricing schema WWS001, using condition type EKNN, AUFS and K007. When i change markup % in conditon record for AUFS the system should automatically update the new changes and show new prices.

Currently i am going to MM42/ VKP5 and update the new price. This is difficult when i change price of 300 articles every day.

Please suggest the best method.

Best Regards

Swami

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am also having the same requirement

Kindly let us know the solution for this

Bilal

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Swami,

please be aware that the display in MM42 is a display functionality only. The price will be updated automatically as soon as you enter the conditions view in article master.

But e,g, in MM43 article display, the data remains unchanged.

But for any processes the data will be calculated correctly.

There should be a consulting note available to fix it, but I cannot find it.

regards

Björn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

I'm sorry, but there's no automatism for updating sales prices when the markup (cond. type AUFS) has been changed.

There's an automatism (the pricing worklist, transactions WVN0, WVN1) for the change of purchase parameters: The change of the purchase price, the change of the regular vendor or the change of the supply source.

When the mark-up has been changed, you may only add all affected articles on the selection screen of VKP5, flag all items and 'Save'.

Kind regards, Bettina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use LSMW to update the markup prices AUFS in the master data sales tab, system will automatically give the new sales price calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you change the condition record for condition type AUFS, you should not use MM42; you should use VKP5 instead. From here, you have two options:

1 - Enable the "Update Log" option to issue an update with correct prices - this should automatically update everything impacted. However, this has its risks, as it does not give you the chance to review.

2 - Don't enable the "Update Log" option and run it (VKP5) for some sub-selection criteria (Sales Org/DC, merch cat, etc. When you run it, you can use list group 'B' to show all articles for one org level at a time, review the new calculated final price, use the select all button and save. You will get a pricing document and updated VKP0 retail prices. This is how I would recommend until you really nail down this process.

HTH

-jcs