Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message wait at outbound side

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some problems in an XI Scenario.

The Scenario Description is as follow:

<b>Sender:</b> ABAP Proxy (We are using standard proxy for transferring Supplier Data)

<b>Receiver</b>: File using FTP as transport protocol.

We are transferring Supplier Data by executing the standard report provided by SAP. Data is successfully getting transferred from Sender System. Also I am getting checked flag in XI; But File is not getting created at the Receiver end. (Also payload is not getting generated after the call adapter step)

I have checked XML messages; the receiver determination and interface determination steps are executing successfully. Also the outbound message is successfully getting transformed into inbound message. But still file is not getting created at the receiver side. Also I am not getting any log in the FTP Server while in the runtime workbench I am getting the status of communication channel as green and “no message to be processed”.

Using the same FTP server I have configured other scenarios successfully so I think there can not be any problem because of the FTP Server. For testing purpose, we tried File adapter using NFS and then mail adatper at reciever side in the same scenario but still we faced the same problem.

Please revert to me if you need any more details.

Thanks,

Shiv.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

got the answer for this.. there was one error message in adapter engine queue.. after removing all error message, it started working

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the outbound status ,, if it is in red...it means that XI was not able to find the receiver ....

1. check the receiver determination and interface determination are present in SXI_CACHE..

2. the Queue status... if it is red .. use smq2 for release the data from queue.

3. Check the detailed trace message in call ADapter node..

search 'PLSRV_CALL_ADAPTER' . Just read the message above and below this statement...

you should be able to see whether XI server is able to call the adapter engine or not...

If there is some error there.. it means that XI Integration engine (ABAP stack) was not able to HTTP connection with Adatper Engine (Java Stack)...

Just check these and lets us know..

Ranjeet Singh'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check in SMQ1 & SMQ2 transactions in XI whether there is any message got stuck...??

If so please clear them & try to reprocess the message or try to activate the queue manually..

Regards

Sushil

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even when u get the checked flag in moni, have a look at the Column name "Outbound Status" in sxmb_moni.

What is it showing there?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv !

Check this weblog

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

also refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ba/f21a403233dd5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

ABAP Client Proxy

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Can you check this article-also

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cbc7d790-0201-0010-bea6-c54...

Pls rewards if useful