cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find what are the support-teams map with particular componant type

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i am new in solution manager.. My requirement is when creating the support message in crmd_order t-code i have to give the componant type in transaction data after that in fast entry screen i have to assign support team for that componant type .. here i have to give only valid support team which are map with particular componant type .. when save the support message here i have to check that support team is map with that particular componant type (i.e that support team is belong to that componant type ) .. thats what i have to do in abap development .. so how to find the what are all the support teams mapped with particular componant type .. whether it is stored in any table or ?.. Please give solutions ..

Regards,

Kumar..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaresan-

I'm not sure I fully understand your requirement but I will try to help out. If you are trying to determine / associate the relevant support team according to which component they are responsible for, this might help.

The determination of the support team is maintained by configuring rule 13200137 in transaction PFAC_RESPO.

Click on the Responsibilities Tab

Create your responsibility based on your support team requirements

Assign the appropriate Support Team, this data will be taken from the settings you have maintained when creating your org chart in ppoma_crm

Highlight a responsibility and click Change

In this table you will see an entry for SAP Component, this is where you identify which support team will be determined based on component