cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Check the Missing Confiigration in Dev/Quality/Prod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In oue system the Configarton In dev /Quality server is not same as on the Production Server .I want to Known Which Configraton is Missing in the Dev and the Quality, Is there any standard progarme to Identify this or any other way meet this requirement, Pls help Its Urgent

Point will be for sure Rewarded

Thanks and Regards

Sna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sana,

i dont think as of my knowledge that you can check the Configuration Difference in the systems...

but yeah you can check the Program ( Code ) difference between different systems in Tcode: SE39, there you have a option compare different systems and just specify the program/class/method and the RFC destination system and you should be able to see the code changes.

Hope this solves your query

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Dear All

> In oue system the Configarton In dev /Quality server

> is not same as on the Production Server .I want to

> Known Which Configraton is Missing in the Dev and

> the Quality, Is there any standard progarme to

> Identify this or any other way meet this

> requirement,

Configuration is stored in different tables and accessed by a key cuobj. If you want to check only for missing configurations than it this is possible with little effort. If you want to compare the configurations it will be complicate. cuobj is an internal number, so you are not able to compare the numbers between different systems, cuobj stays also the same if you change the configuration there will be a new entry in tables ibin* with a new timestamp.

Ok, so for checking of missing configuration of materials or sales orders, just check the field cuobj in table MARC for materials and VBAP for sales orders, if empty , than the configuration is missing.

Kind regards

Matthias