cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T.code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the menupath for the transaction code. so when iam trying to search for the code using CTRL+F it is not giving any result. But the same thing is giving result in easy access screen. Plz let me know how to find the menu path in IMG Scrren.

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rams,

In Command line, give SEARCH_SAP_MENU and you need to a give transaction code in the pop up window box then it will show you the path.

Thanks,

Vinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Img -

>-->Additional information--->Display key--->IMG activity

You can find the tcodes based on that you can find the path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All the t-codes in SAP are stored in table "TSTC".you can directly go to SE16 or SE11 and search for the required.

U can access through go to System-->Status

Press CTNRL+F and put the T-Code in the pop up box when you are in SAP Easy Access menu

You can use T-Code Search_sap_menu (very old versions may not have this) and put your t-code

You can click the binocular button when you are in SAP easy access menu and enter your t-code

<b> Further details refer below</b>

In the newer versions of SAP, T-codes for customising are being removed. These will be accessible only through SPRO and going through the menu path.

So, if there is no t-code, there is no question of searching for menu path via t-code.

One way to find menu path is if you know the table that contains the values. Go to SM30, enter the table name and click Customising.

Skip the project and it will display the SPRO nodes where the table is updated. On Selecting one, you can see the tree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When iam using Serach_sap_menu, i am getting the popup box search Text Entry.There in the box i had mentioned the t.code VOV8, But it didnt give any results.

Plz let me know .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rams,

Use T-code SE16 and put Table name as TSTC and Enter. Here enter the T-code as VOV8 and execute. By using the Search_sap_menu you will get the transaction based T-codes and not the Config related t-codes. VOV8 is a Config related t-code.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when iam using se16 with thettable name TSTC it is giving the follwing result.

But there is no menu path in that table.

TCODE PGMNA DYPNO MENUE CINFO ARBGB TTEXT

VOV8 0000 0 Document Type Maintenance

Thanks.