cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment term & Cash discount relation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I want to maintain the relation ship between cash discount condition type and payment term. I dont want to use SKTO or SKTV because those are applicable for all the material that are there in the sale order.

My cash discount requirement are like this.

ZCD1- codition type. percentage calculation. value given 2% for material X.

but this condition should become active only when the payment is made in & days.

if i use skto the payment that i define in payment term will automatically apply but it will be for all the material in that sale order that i dont want to do.

Please calrify how to map this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for this you can use rebate - the discount you can be retroactively, i.e every month like that

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know whether this is still open or not. Apart from suggestions given above, why don't you define Payment of terms (and cash discounts) at item level for that material. Choose 'item details', on 'billing' tab you can define Payment terms for that material (as well as cash discount)

Hope this will help you

Reward if so

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

U can use SKTO with requirement as 9

Example:

A company sells many products. Some of the products qualify for a cash discount and others do not.Within the material master, the user indicates which materials are relevant for a cash discount.Within the company code, cash discounts are calculated after tax. The user configures the cash discount condition type (SAP delivered condition type SKTO) after the tax calculation in the pricing procedure and assigns pricing requirement '9' to avoid the access for materials that are not relevant for the discount.