cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Form in VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have pasted my SMART FORM in V/30 so that when sales order VA02 is saved then it is printed automatically.

The problem is that when i goto va02 to print the form then it sayz that WRITE_FORM or START_FORM is missing. i have seen both of these function modules but they are used to print sap Script, i mean not smart form.

Can anyone please tell what i am missing in my FROM in V/30.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess you have wrongly given the program name in your output types, try to give the correct program name and smartform name.

Check output types in NACE tcode...

Sample example,

Goto Transaction NACE --> Select Application V1(Sales) --> Click on Output Types --> Select the output type as BA00 (as generally BA00 is the output type associated with Sales Order ) --> Double click on the Processing Routines folder on the left and it will display the Form name and the corresponding driver programs name.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Transaction NACE --> Select Application V1(Sales) --> Click on Output Types --> Select the output type as BA00 (as generally BA00 is the output type associated with Sales Order ) --> Double click on the Processing Routines folder on the left and it will display the Form name and the corresponding driver programs name.

As Mentioned by you on the top i have already done this thing. Still i am having problem in printing, like the standard program name and form routine are the same and i added my SMARTFORM into it. the thing is it is not printing my form

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the standard program which you add will read the SAPscript try to modify the std program..

In include RVADOPFO, try to block open_FORM and call your smartform it will work...

Close the thread if your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

finally i got the answer.....

u can put ur program in V/30 but program should contain ENTRY routine. the program should not call its own entry routine means no perform routine instead u have to mention ENTRY routine in V/30. i can display my smart form now.

thanks to all people who helped in this regard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you mark this question as answered?

Davis

Answers (0)