cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment Process?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am going to use consignment process for Dealers. I have some doubts on that...

(1) I am making consignment fill up where my sold to party is Dealer & now i want to make consignment issue. In consignment issue who is my sold to party (A) same dealer or (B) An end customer

(2) In my scenario i want to make Consignment fill up to dealer but I want to issue/bill to the end customer...Is it possible? Is consignment process is supporting it?

(3) Now once i issued the material to the end customer and when he will come back with return so how can I identify that this material I sold through consignment issue or direct sale?

Regards

Jayesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. In consignment issue your sold to party will be the dealer because you had done the consignment fill up with sold to party as the dealer.

2. In SAP, in consignment fill up you do not do the billing as the ownership of the stock still lies with you. When the customer informs you that he has consumed 'X' items then you raise the bill for 'X' items using consignment issue.

In consignment issue Sold to party will be the dealer. However you can specify the ship to party as your end customer and accordingly the bill to party also. But for this you will have to create the separate partner functions as customers using different account groups and then assign all the other partner functions like SH, BP & PY to the sold to party SP.

3. You can use may be the serial numbers to keep the track. Not sure about this 3rd point.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayesh,

1) When you do consignment Issue your sold-to-party is the same whom you had used while doing the Consignment Fill-up. As in Fill-up you had only transfered the stock in the Dealer's name but the ownership of the same still remains with the company.

2) No while doing the Consignment Fill-up You cannot Bill-it as the ownership still remains with the company. Here you have to do Consignment Fill-up first then Consignment Issue with different Ship-to-party.

3) If you use Serial no. process then you can track the same. Or else when you use Consignment Returns you use Movement type 634 to do the Goods Receipt then you can use another transfer posting to post the stock into Blocked or restricted.

Hope the above helps you.

REWARD if it helps you!!

Regards,

Ajinkya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jayesh,

1) in case ur consignement fillup is to the dealer who is ur sold to party and if u need to do issue and bill to the end customer u can always mantain bill to party in the master records as per ur req.and do that.

2) method no 2: is u can do this by considering ur dealer as external agent and do consignment fillup to him and do issues accordingly to diff. sold to parties, but in this case u need to maintain a separate partner funtion as external agent to all those sold to parties and the master record for that external agent.

u also need to mark as document indicator as external service agent in VOV8.

I hope this should solve ur problem

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You have to do consignment issue to u r sold party A