cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Securing messages in XI..How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client currently looking for securing message in XI.As client concern other than developer no one can able to see the message payload in sxmb_moni.

Can you tell me what are the possible ways to secure maessages in XI3.0 SP14.

As per our plan ,Our scenario : SAPHR(IDOC)->XI--> Secure FTP(CSV)

We have plan to extract Employee records from SAPHR through IDOC and sending as CSV format to SFTP. For this, how do we secure or encrypt data from SAPHR. As we know we do not use IDOC sender adapter for this sender side. So we do not have chance to use module level security .Please let me know is there any other ways for make secure as payload from SAPHR-IDOC?

Other thing is receiver side, as i know SAP doesn't support SecureFTP , how we will post csv files into SFTP? Does ftp(file) adapter required any additional settings ? also required notes or comments for securing messages at receiver side?

Last but least: For this scenario how do we achieve exceptions for each and every level?

Please do share your experience and get best rewards for that,.

Appreciated your time and thanks in advance.

Thanks,

PILearn.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can use digital signatures concept .

Srinivas.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control SXMB_MONI transaction using User profiles & Roles or dont give the authorisations of this transactions to users. you can also use SU53 to determine the values of authorisation objects & thus you can control SXMB_MONI.

On receiver side you can try with FTPS as XI supports to it.

You can configure Alert Management for handling exceptions or erros in XI.

Regards

Sushil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following blog and see if it helps

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2006/01/02/xi-sxmbmoni--controlling-access-to-message-display

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amir,

Thanks for quick reply...I am looking for more clarity on this ..do you have any other links ?

Thanks

PILearn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i guess the blog is pretty self-explanatory,if you can please tell us which part you are finding hard to understand then we should be able to clarify more.

Thanx

Aamir