cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Name Schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am working on Idoc-XI-File scenario. Currently I am getting an output file with the name "xi_timestamp" but now I want to change the timestamp with the "Delivery No" which is there in the flat file.

Kindly suggest how this can be done.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

refer this blog

/people/harry.dietz/blog/2005/10/11/performance-improvement-hints-date-time-timestamps

refer this also

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/10/xi-the-same-filename-from-a-sender-to-a-receiver-file-adapter--sp14

regards

yugapreetha

Message was edited by:

Yugapreetha T

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu,

Please use variable substitution. Use the tag value in your output to name your file. For more details refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/bc/bb79d6061007419a081e58cbeaaf28/frameset.htm

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

AS mentioned in the above replies, you can use the variable substitution in the file receiver.

Do u want to create each file for the specifice delivery No?

regards

Nisar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As prateek suggested you need to use Adapter Specific Message Attributes Indicator.

Follow the blogs

Dynamic File Name Part 1

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/20/dynamic-file-name-using-xi-30-sp12-part--i

Dynamic File Name Part 2

/people/jayakrishnan.nair/blog/2005/06/28/dynamic-file-namexslt-mapping-with-java-enhancement-using-xi-30-sp12-part-ii

Hope it was helpfull.

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The "Delivery No" is a field in the flat file.

So u can access it directly using Adapter Specific parameters.

See this,

/people/william.li/blog/2006/04/18/dynamic-configuration-of-some-communication-channel-parameters-using-message-mapping

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

have a look at the following

Thanx

Aamir