cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank screen when using Adobe Designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to edit an interactive form, I've already registered the .dll needed, but when I left-click over the form and select edit, I can't see the editing options such as checkboxes, labels, etc. Only appears a blank page with no editing options. What's wrong? Do I need to do something else?

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The NDS is 2.0.11, and I've checked I don't have the adobe designer 6.0 folder in my system. I have it on the server where I deploy my projects, do I need to uninstall this version and install it again with that feature?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

Yes, uninstall your NDS 2.0.11 and install once again including Adobe designer 6.0.

Regards,

Bhavik

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavik thank you very much for your patience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

Check if you can locate C:\Program Files\Adobe\Designer

If the Designer folder is not present under Adobe then you wont be able to use the edit option.

What version of NDS are you running?

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavik, not even a menu appears so as to select Palletes, I think something is missing in the installation, I have a Sneak Preview, does the Adobe LiveCycle Desginer become installed in the complete installation? Or something else might be the error?

Thank you very much,

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fran,

the Designer is supposed to be part of the installation. Did you install the Java Version? The Slim Version does not contain the Adobe components.

Kind regards,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fran,

What is the version of the your NDS?

I guess at the time of installing NDS, you have not installed Adobe designer.

Check at the location c:\program files\Adobe\Designer 6.0

If this folder doesnot exist then Adobe designer is not installed on your system.

So, uninstall your NDS and install again with Adobe designer.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus how can I get the Java version of NWDS? When I posted the first time i noticed that I already needed ACF and Adobe 7.0, now everything's fine, but I still get the blank screen. I'm afraid I've been using the slim version cause no designer was installed. Where can I find the java version of NWDS?

Thx a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fran,

Do one thing.

Goto Palletes menu option and there choose library option. It will show you all UI elements what you can use for designing you PDF form.

Jus drag and drop UI elements on the page.

And there are many other options also there in this menu.

Regards,

Bhavik