Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No GR on Confirmation Approval in Extended Classic Scenario

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all gurus out there,

We are trying to implement confirmation approval workflow in our SRM system. Our SRM version is SRM 3.0 or EBP 4.0 and we are operating in extended classic scenario.

We implement the approval workflow WS10400002 (1-step approval) and WS10400010 (no approval). WS10400002 is used in situation when an administrator does the confirmation and will go to the requestor for approval. Here, when the requestor approves the confirmation, the status is updated correctly to 'Approved' but no goods receipt is triggered by the system. We looked at the workflow and found that there is no task/activity to do the post goods receipt in the backend system.

Can someone please confirm whether these are the correct workflows that I should be using and that it is not a bug? I just want to make sure it is not as a result of a standard limitation before going back to SAP.

Cheers!

Siow Fong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I checked with SAP on this and found out that the standard codes would have created the goods receipt. This creation is no longer coded in the workflow itself (like the old workflow used to be). The reason why it was not working for us was a piece of code being added that prevented the creation of the goods receipt.

Regards

Siow Fong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sion,

GR would be posted to backend through Idocs . Check you have maitained the distribution model correctly with message type MBGMCR.

Best regards

Iftekhar Alam

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

The message type is maintained and it will work if I deactivate the two workflows and use WS10000256 instead. No IDOC is created when I used the two workflows I mentioned. The workflow just completed with the change of status.

Regards

Siow Fnog

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said above, please check your ALE distribution model and your message type.

Please give us the content .

Kind regards,

Yann

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, the details are as follows:

SRM-GR

> SRMCLNT080

> R3DCLNT080

> ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT

> BBPCO

> MBGMCR

Am I missing anything?

Regards

SF

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- check in SWU3 that everything is green

2- check if activated in SWETYPV

3-run a diagnosis in SWUD

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check that your distribution model is correctly "distributed" in BOTH systems !

Kind regards,

Yann