cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie Guys... I have created one Partner dermination Procedure for Customers...100

I ahve defined one Cust according to one Partner Det procedure..Saved...

after that if we have another Partber Function in above Pricing Procedure, i am not able c above added partner function for Customer 100..

Can any1 help??

thanks in advance...

Regards,

Lata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi latha,

PARTNER DETERMINATION PROCEDURE

First go to OBD2 – create customer account groups. Here you make new entries, click whether it is a one time customer, description. Also you can do the field selection here for general data, co. code data and sales area data.

Now go to IMG – logistics general – business partner – customers – control – define & assign customer number ranges. Here you define the number range that you want and assign it to your customer account group.

Now go to VOPA – here the selection will be on customer master, click on partner procedures, create the partner determination procedure. After saving it double click on it then you will face with a screen. Here you enter the partner function and you can select if you want the function as mandatory and not changeable.

Then go back, click on procedure assignment, enter your account group in the lower left corner of the screen, press enter then in front of that select your partner determination procedure. Then save it.

Then click on go back 2 times. Here you can see partner functions, click on it, then go to environment in the upper menu and select Acct. grp assignment. Here just select your partner function and in front of that you select your customer account group. Then save it. Now you have completed the pre requisites to create the customer master.

Then go to XD01 and create your customer master.

Note: If you want one more partner function you have to assign it to your partner determination procedure and the account group also. Check the above steps. They will help you.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls rectify with the mandatory check box and if possible with not changeable , it may work

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand the following.

1. You have created a partner determination procedure for an account group.

2. You created a customer master for that account group, and provided partners for all the partner functions

3. Now you create a sales order, but you are not seeing the partner functions and the partners.

To see the partner functions, you need to do the following.

1. Assign the partner functions you have created to partner determination procedure at <b></b>sales document header<b></b>

2. Now you create the sales order.

3. You can see the partner function with the partner value as specified from the customer master of sold to party.

Reward if this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

to that partner det procedure hou have to add all the required partner functions.

for example in the partner determination procedure You have created a procedure ABCD and then select the procedure ABCD and goto "partner function in procedure" go to new entries and add the required partner fuctions like SP SH BP &PY .

now goto partner determination procedure assignment here assign the account groups to your partner determination procedure.

If u want a customer to have all the partner functions then assign the same prat.det procedure to all the account groups

Former Member
0 Kudos

i guess you are talking about partners in saled document.

did u create partner determination for sales doc header? if so same will reflect in sales document va01.

make ur question clear if i understood wrong.

thank you

with regards

chaitanya