Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to secure /N/rwd/zf0

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone who has worked with /N/rwd/zf0? please help.

i need give limited accessto a user for this tcode. it only calls auth. obj. S_TCODE. it only calls programs. any ideas.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sadiq,

I'm not aware of any additional security on this transaction. It's all or nothing. If additional security for starting the tcode is needed you could add something in SE93 and or add a program authorization group however this will still be all or nothing security.

Cheers,

Ben

0 Kudos

thanks for your response. what is it exactly? do you have any documentation on it. i didnt find anything on google.

0 Kudos

Sadiq,

Search RSCSAUTH for program auth groups. Run transaction SE93 and look at the authorization object field for adding an object when the transaction is started.

However I don't believe either of the above will help you in the situation you described as these measures will only restrict who can start the transaction/program--not who can do what once within the transaction.

Cheers,

Ben