Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WAD and VC Integration issues

former_member201781
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I need to integrate WAD and VC to accomodate the hierarchy filter. I follow the guide https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5a40f2f7-0c01-0010-d69f-c63...

step by step. My requirements is similar to the scenario 6.1 in the guide; I need to have a button value help which invoke the hierarchy dialog and then send as a filter to the query. I was able to display the hierarchy in VC when clicking on the button value help but the problem is when the selection was made; there's nothing happen; the value doesn't send back to query to get filter.

I tried to turn the flash debugger on and I don't see any event being populated after making the selection from the hierarchy (in fact, nothing happens). I did try to just use the simple form to map the filter and nothing happens as well; the form input field is blank.

Can you please shed some light as to what I might be missing? Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

interessting issue. A collleague told me the same issue a few days ago. He also told me that this could be caused by the Web API. We are investigate at the moment if this issue is an result of the Web API which is not offical support by SAP under SAP NetWeaver 7.0. (Now you should use the BICS (BI Consumer Services).)

Can you give me the information which SPS do you use?

We are using SPS 12 at the moment and also have some problems.

Best Regards,

Marcel

former_member201781
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for your reply. We are using SPS 12 at the moment. Can you please let me know the outcome of your investigation.

Thanks,

-- Jamie.

Answers (0)