cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

Is it possible if there is a condition record maintained for a particular pricing procedure but the pricing is picked different from what the actual records are maintained.

If this happens, how to change or modify so that the condition picks from the maintained records.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like Copy control VTAA from sales OR to RE, pricing type is marked as D, scales won't be re-read. Pricing is copied from the source and unchanged.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try maintaining a different pricing procedure ,whereby defining the suitable discount types and scales accordingly.

reward points if helpful

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

How can the pricing technique pick a condition record which is not maintained in the system?

The condition technique would search for records in the"More Specific" to "More General" sequence. From the line item condition tab, click on the analysis option, choose your condition type and check from which condition table has the record been picked.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NP,

You are absolutely right, but im facing with tha problem, also the major issue that im facing is, for a quantity break condition type "xqty"(.25$ per pound) the price is picked according to the scales maintained and it is picking correctly, but when any of those items sold are returned then its picking the different price where we are ending up in giving more(1$ per pound) to the customer. I have already checked the Copy controls...pricing is set for D, and item copying requirements as 303. else does anything needs to be catered.

plz let me know if u have any comments on this

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

to be more specific:

scale mainatined is 1$ for items 1/ lb, 0.50$ for 5 items/lb, 0.25$ per lb for 10 items.

when the order is booked and invoiced the price picks .25$, but when only 1 item is returned its picking 1$, which should not happen. Plz help in this case. I want it to copy as 0.25 only.

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that condition has been defined as "Manual has Priority". If you use Automatic, it will redetermine the prices and you will have problem when creating the return.

Former Member
0 Kudos

used "manual has priority" but couldnt find the result...any other checks to be satisfied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragav,

Use T-code VTAA from sales OR to RE,

select item catergory TAN

pricing type is marked as G or D , scales won't be re-read. Pricing is copied from the source and unchanged.

I assume you are using sales order type as OR

Return order type as RE

and item category as TAN.

if any thing above changes then make copy control setting in respective type.

hope this solve your problem. reward point if helpful.

regards/ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used the same and tried, but may be due to condition records it still picking the wrong price and not the one from sales order.