cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split based on Partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement where we want the invoice to be split based on the partner function. Here are the details.

1. We bill the builder(Partner function PY) by default. Sometimes we want part of the amount to be billed to buyer(Partner function ZA). So if the the sales order has both the partner functions(PY and ZA), I would like the invoice to be split into 2 where one should go to builder(PY) and the other to buyer(ZA).

2. I tried with the split routine given in data transfer for billing documents. The routine is triggered just once(for a sales order) as it is defined at the header level hence I am unable to split the invoice for that order.

Is there any other way to split the invoice?

Thanks in advance

Vamsi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

write a routine inVOFMdatatransfer-billingdocs and assign that in the copycontrols in VBRK--VBRP. In the internal table ZUK in VBRK ,effect the splitting criteria between the patners,that is the criteria for splitting rule.

reward points if helpful

sriram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I understand that we need to modify the code in the routine during data transfer for billing document.

What I need is what would be the code for the same. What is the value I should be putting in ZUKRI table so that system would create 2 invoices based on the partner functions.

As this subroutine is triggered just once(for a sales order), how can I get the split work?

Thanks

Vamsi

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you try different copying requirement in data transfer?

vrajesh