cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mu00E1rio Caravelas

Former Member
0 Kudos

A TextArea would like to make an accountant of characters me, nao obtains to only make this in time real(ação of the keyboard) after a Action. This and possible? How I can make this?

Mário

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our friend Mário is requesting the following:

"I would like to create a character counter in a TextArea with real time actualization, I only could do it after call an action (button), I would like that this happens in real time with the user typing and the counter being refreshed automatically."

If somebody can help him, please post.

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario, I guess you will need to explain a little more what do you want to do...

(Por favor explica con mas detalle tu pregunta para poder ayudarte). Maybe somebody can help you with the translation in English.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Certo,

Eu quero fazer um contador de caracteres no campo TextArea, eu só consegui fazer isso depois que o usuário efetue um Action, tive que colocar um botão, ou seja todas vez que ele que vê quantos caracteres tem na TextArea ele tem que clicar no botão. Gostaria que isso fosse feito em tempo real, por exemplo: 1 caracter no campo no contador ao lado aparece 1, e naum 1 caracter no campo o contador fica com 0 e depois de clicar em um botão ele coloque 1.

Atenciosamente,

Mário

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can this Portugese story end pls?

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy,

Certain,

I want to make an accountant of characters in the TextArea field, I I only obtained to make this later that the user effects a Action, I had that to place a button, that is all time that it that sees how many characters has in the TextArea it has that click in the button. It would like that this was made in real time, for example: 1 characters in the field in the accountant to the side appears 1, and 1 characters in the field the accountant is not with 0 and after click in a button it places 1.

Yours truly,

Mário

(I don't speak english - Google Translate)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eddy,

Certain,

I want to make an accountant of characters in the TextArea field, I I only obtained to make this later that the user effects a Action, I had that to place a button, that is all time that it that sees how many characters has in the TextArea it has that click in the button. It would like that this was made in real time, for example: 1 characters in the field in the accountant to the side appears 1, and 1 characters in the field the accountant is not with 0 and after click in a button it places 1.

Yours truly,

Mário

(I don't speak english - Google Translate)

Former Member
0 Kudos

"I would like to create a character counter in a TextArea with real time actualization, I only could do it after call an action (button), I would like that this happens in real time with the user typing and the counter being refreshed automatically."

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tudo bem,

Gostaria de fazer um contador de carateres em um caixa de TextArea com atualização em tempo real, só consegui fazer isso apos a chamada de uma action (botao), gostaria que isso fosse em tempo real o usuário teclando e o contador ja sendo atualizado automaticamente.

Muito grato,
Mário

marcelo_sehnem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muito Obrigado

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nenhuma resposta ainda....

marcelo_sehnem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Olá Mário,

Não entendi muito bem sua pergunta, você poderia refazê-la em português?

Obrigado,

Marcelo Sehnem

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls stick to English in order that people can understand you.

Eddy

marcelo_sehnem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eddy,

I asked for translation to portuguese because the question wasn't clear. As soon he makes the question again, I'll provide the translation back to english.

Cheers!

Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

desculpa ai Edy naum sei praticamente nada de ingles. usei um tradutor pra faze isso.....