cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Item Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was trying to create a new Delivery Item Category but everytime it gave me a message

" Entry (category name) does not exist in TVPT-Check your entry"

Could someone please advise me on the solution?

Thanks and Regards,

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

TVPT is the table that stores the sales document item categories may be created for an order or a delivery.

It always depends on the kind of requirement you are having that decides to use and existing one or go for a new one. But, after the analysis if you find that one of the available item categories nearly matches your requirement better copy from it and make the necessary modifications.

And any changes made to the item categories impact the business, so a lot thought goes into configuring them. Once you create and start using its not that advisable to change them. It has its own complexities.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz. not to try by creating the new delivery without copying from the standard one.

b'coz it is not advisable.

always copy from the standard, make changes according to ur requirements.

still uw want to create a new one, kindly approach the logistic execution/warehouse management consultants.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

From your t heard understood that you are creating New Delivery Item Category.

Please use the Existing One as a Reference and Create new one and finally save that.

the message your getting is that the newly created one is not existed in the table Level.

Hope this clarifies your Doubts and Please Reward If Really helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula