cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Recipient list is missing a user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a user who doesn’t appear in the Find Goods Recipient list, there are 476 entries but for some reason this one user doesn’t appear.

I have compared her setup to a working user in SU01, PP01, USER_GEN and PPOMA_BBP and they look identical.

My question is how do I find the logic/code that determines who is available to the ‘Find Goods Recipient’ facility in the Goods Recipient DropDown (in Basic Data, under item detail in shopping cart).

BBPCRM release 400 Level 10

Thanks,

Neal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had the same issue. The problem was in PPOSA_BBP, in user details, under "check" tab there is an error saying "manage business partner".

Once i fixed it, it's fine.

Thank you,

yogi

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The business partner does exist. One interesting thing I noticed when I went to the business partner was that he was set up under two org units. Not sure where the second one came from or how to delete it. I looked at the R3 side and there is no reference to this second org unit for this user.

We are still trying to resolve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please ensure that configuration is done properly (Take SRM Functional person help here)

and

any BADI Implementation esp.. like BBP_READ_F4_ON_EXIT / BBP_READ_F4_ON_ENTRY are not implemented in a wrong manner..

(Take help of ABAP person here.. )

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul and Yann,

Thanks for your replies.

I have checked the BADI's and nothing is implemented.

Under the <<i>Basic Data</i>> there is a <<i>Goods Recipient</i>> dropdown, within the dropdown there are a line of ...(dots), clicking on this will bring up the <<i>Find Goods Recipient</i>> screen. If this was traditional SAP I would start debug and find the logic that the <<i>Find Goods Recipient</i>> screen uses. But it runs in a web browser so I have no idea how to find out what program/function/method etc it is running.

So I am trying to find out what code is running to make the selection in <<i>Find Goods Recipient</i>> screen in a vanilla / standard SRM system.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Neal.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

Please check FM BBP_GET_GRCUSERS_F4

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this FM :

CALL METHOD BBP_F4_READ_ON_ENTRY->GET_GRCUSER

CHANGING

IV_LANGUAGE = LV_LANGUAGE

IV_USER = LV_USER

EV_X_LIST_PROCESSED = LV_X_LIST_PROCESSED

ET_GRCUSER_LIST = LT_GRCUSERS[]

EV_X_FAV_PROCESSED = LV_X_FAV_PROCESSED

ET_GRCUSER_FAVOURITES = LT_FAVOURITES[].

APPEND LS_GRCUSERS TO LT_GRCUSERS.

IF LT_GRCUSERS[] IS INITIAL.

LOOP AT LT_GRCUSERS ASSIGNING <LFS_GRCUSERS>

APPEND LINES OF LT_GRCUSERS2 TO LT_GRCUSERS.

READ TABLE LT_GRCUSERS INTO LS_GRCUSERS

WITH KEY PARTNER = LS_FAV_ORG-PARTNER.

CALL METHOD BBP_F4_READ_ON_EXIT->GET_GRCUSER

CHANGING

IV_LANGUAGE = LV_LANGUAGE

IV_USER = LV_USER

EV_X_FAV_PROCESSED = LV_X_FAV_PROCESSED

ET_GRCUSER_LIST = LT_GRCUSERS[]

ET_GRCUSER_FAVOURITES = LT_FAVOURITES[].

LOOP AT LT_GRCUSERS ASSIGNING <LFS_GRCUSERS>.

ET_GRCUSERS[] = LT_GRCUSERS[].

Kind regards,

Yann

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Was this issue ever resolved? We have the same issue. Other users appear on the drop down list. But, one particular user is not showing up. I looked up the user in PPOMA_BBP and everything looks to be set up correctly. Where else can I look since looking at the FM would be relevant if this problem occurred for all users?

Monique Stephens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

This became a very low priority issue for us so I have not looked at it again, but I was hoping the selection criteria for building the list would be in the FM.

If you do find out why your person is missing, please let me know as I would love to resolve this. And if I do find the answer, I will post it here.

Thanks,

Neal.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yann,

I ran the FM for a particular user. I do not see the recipient on the list. But, if I look at PPOSA_BBP and check the attributes for this same user, the recipient is there. I am about to go to OSS for this problem. But, I was hoping that someone on the forum may be able to point me in the right direction before I do that.

I am not very familiar with the HR process and how users are brought over from SAP to SRM.

Monique

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have finally had a chance to debug this and Yann was right.

The reason the person was missing from the list was a missing record from ADCP. There is a select statement in BBP_GET_GRCUSERS_F4 joining BUT000, ADRP and ADCP, the record was missing form ADCP and therefore eliminated the user from the list.

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Neal Soutter.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How did you fix the problem?

I looked at ADCP. There are 3 entries for the user's address number. Not sure what all of this means though.

Please help!

Message was edited by:

Monique Stephens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

I cheated a bit to fix this, I used an employee record that I know does work and copied her ADCP record (as I didn’t know how to add it properly using SRM).

Use the person number (PERSNUMBER) to find the record on ADRP. Then use ADDR_COMP, PERSNUMBER, DATE_FROM and NATION to find the record on ADCP (see the SQL code below). Using this I found the persons record that I know worked and I copied it only changing the ADDRNUMBER and PERSNUMBER creating a record for the person not appearing on the list.

SELECT A~PARTNER A~PARTNER_GUID A~NAME_FIRST A~NAME_LAST
                 A~TITLE_ACA1
                 C~BUILDING   C~FLOOR C~ROOMNUMBER C~IH_MAIL
                 C~TEL_NUMBER C~TEL_EXTENS
             FROM BUT000 AS A INNER JOIN ADRP AS B              
               ON  A~PERSNUMBER = B~PERSNUMBER                  
             INNER JOIN ADCP AS C                               
               ON  B~ADDR_COMP  = C~ADDRNUMBER                  
               AND B~PERSNUMBER = C~PERSNUMBER                  
               AND B~DATE_FROM  = C~DATE_FROM                   
               AND B~NATION     = C~NATION                      
               AND C~COMP_PERS  = 'C'                           
           INTO  CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE LT_GRCUSERS2
           FOR   ALL ENTRIES IN LT_USER_BP
           WHERE A~PARTNER = LT_USER_BP-PARTNER.

I hope this makes sense, it is not very well worded so if you need more info let me know. If this helps please reward me some points (if you can, not sure how this all works).

Neal.

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The problem I am running into is the fact that there are entries in ADCP for my missing recipient. But, there are three entries. OSS did respond back with some notes (1032391 and 1084733). But, since the problem cannot be replicated in our test systems, I would only be able to apply the notes in Production. I am very cautious about doing this because I don't know what else could break.

Unfortunately, I cannot reward points because the question has already been marked as "answered".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monique,

Pity about the points

If you would like to check that you are having the same issue as me, try debugging BBP_GET_GRCUSERS_F4 using transaction SE37 on your live system. Put a break point after the SELECT statement that I have listed above and check the table LT_GRCUSERS2. If the user you are looking for is missing from the table but exists in BUT000 and ADRP, then your problem is similar to mine (ADCP).

Multiple records on ADCP:

I didn’t have any records for my user on ADCP when searching with the ADDRNUMBER only.

When I searched with PERSNUMBER only there are multiple records

but when I use both ADDRNUMBER & PERSNUMBER there were no matches, and this is the entry that I added manually into the table.

Are you using both ADDRNUMBER & PERSNUMBER to query ADCP? If you are then I think your problem is different to mine.

Using debug on BBP_GET_GRCUSERS_F4 you should be able to determine at what point the code excludes your user.

Good luck.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure to clearly understand your point but check the requestor attribute in your PPOMA that point to the node level or users which will be available in the drop down list.

Kind regards,

Yann