cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Output Type WMTA for automatic WM Transfer Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation.

Regular stock. Sales order, Delivery automatically created, Green light for the WMTA output type, but no TO. (Extras / Delivery output /Header)

In my opion a green light here means my conditon was set up properly, and a Transfer Order should have been created.

Anyone with more specific details for the condition maybe?

Thanks,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarvesh_gudapati2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the program RLAUTA20 is assigned to this output type in application V2 for shipping. The medium should be 8 for special function. Verify Dispatch time. It should be either 1 or 4. if you chose 1, then you need to schedule a back ground job with above program to run periodically for your warehouse. An output can appear green but a TO may not have been created. This tells that the out put was issued successfully but was not processed. You need to also verify if you can create the transfer order for this delivery manually just to ensure that all the strategies are working fine. Then try another delivery with the above options.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolo,

Yes this Output Type is Set for Delivery not for Transfer Order Level for which it is showing the green Light otherwise it would show the red light.after that you can create the Transfer Order.

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolo,

If your Plant is assigned to Ware house, Yes in this case, Picking will be done through Transfer Order.

yes if the output is showing the Green light means your condition is correct.other wise it will show the Red light for Error and some times Yellow Light for Incompletion.

Hope this Clarifies your Doubts and Please Reward If Really helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sateesh,

Yes our plant has been assigned to warehouse for 7 years, so yes we are using transfer orders. But the question remains: Am I wrong in expecting a red light when NO TO, and a green light when ther IS a TO? There is enough stock, and the LT03 works fine in foreground.

So?

Thank you!

Nick