Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we need to include 0TCTAUTHH in Analysis Authorizations in BI 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Upgrading from 3.5 to 7.0.

Can any one tell me abt hierarchies.like

Do we need to include the characterstic <b>0TCTAUTHH</b> in analysis authorizations along with <b>0TCAIPROVIDER,0TCAKYFNM,0TCAVALID,0TCAACTVT</b>.

and asign hierarchy ID to it as we did in 3.5 with reporting authorizations.

Thanks,

RAM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our system, 0TCTAUTHH is defined Authorization Relevant but we have not included this characteristic into our Analysis Authorizations. We do use hierarchy security for 0ORGUNIT.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our system, 0TCTAUTHH is defined Authorization Relevant but we have not included this characteristic into our Analysis Authorizations. We do use hierarchy security for 0ORGUNIT.

0 Kudos

Hello Barth

Thanks for the reply.Does it work even in BI 7.0 when upgraded from 3.5.

I am upgrading from 3.5 to 7.0.So i am using the same hierarchies created in 3.5.

Can we use them or we need to create new hierarchies in BI 7.0.

I mean just populating the BI 7.0 fields with hierarchies name and nodes created in 3.5.

Appreciate help.

thanks

Ram

0 Kudos

Your question about whether to use existing 3.5 hierarchies or to create new 7.0 hierarchies is probably best answered in the /community [original link is broken]. The "error" log will specify whether 0TCTAUTHH is required.