Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting pricing for free goods also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

can u Please help me out

i have configured free good Concept am getting free goods while creating Sales order but i am getting pricing for free goods also.

EX: 100 (quantity)

20 (free goods)

Pricing has done for 120 items .. what need to be done ?

Regards

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.Check the itemcategory contorls TANN field pricing relavance

2.Check the pricing procedure in the transaction code V/08 and include condition type R100 between the discount condition steps by specifying the requirement =55,alternative formula for condition base value =28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Jus see the item categories of the items that u wan to give as free goods and if it is TANN only, then go to vov7 and then check "relevant for pricing field". It should be B.

See if it works out.

Bye

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following:

1. Use t.code VOV7 - select item category TANN - double click on it. In business data section chcek in the pricing field. It should be no pricing.

OR

2. Use t.code V/08 - select your pricing procedure - for the basic price condition type - in the 'reqt' column select '2'-item with pricing.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check for item category TANN

Former Member
0 Kudos

condtion typ R100 should be in your pricing procedue with Requirent Routine 55 and alternate condition base value as 28. and also check the respective item category i.e (TANN) in standard the pricing field should be set to "B"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check the field PRICING which should be set to "B" in the respective Item category i.e (TANN) in standard. Which satisfies the requirement "55" for R100. And also see item category determination Usage which should be set to "FREE"

I hope this will slove your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you maintain free goods with VBN1 t.code using NA00 condition type. This has NA0000 as free goods pricing procedure. Just we assign RVAA01 to sales area, doc. pri proc, cust. pric proc in OVKK also assign this NA0000 to your sales area, doc pric, cust pri proc combination in t.code V/N6.

Also please include R100 condition in RVA001 to give 100% discount.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

choose your pricing procedure in the transaction code V/08 and include condition type R100 between the discount condition steps by specifying the requirement =55,alternative formula for condition base value =28 and save it

hope this will reslove your problem

pls reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check this configuation steps.

1. define the condition type from NA00 to Za00.

2. define access sequence by selecting new entries as Zaoo and maintian the tables and fields.

3. linK the access seq to ur condition type.

condition type (created) access sequence (created)

ZA00 ZA00

4. Maintain the free goods determination procedure from the std. one NA0000 and copy it as Za0000. and maintain ur condition type in the procedure.

5. after all maintain these free goods procedure to ur sales area.

ex: in normal scenario u will be assigning ur sales area to ur standard pricing procedure as

S.orgD.ChDivA1 + Pr00. but for the free goods u have to maintain as it is to ur std. pricing procedure except document pricing procedure as C - denotes free goods.

6. finally maintain condition records thru VBN1. (there would be a option as inclusive and exclusive). u opt it according to ur requirements.

definetely if you follow those steps, 100% error will not throw while u r creating the sales order.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR