cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error access the list of BOR from .Net connector server list

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error while accessing the list of BOR from my Application server list of .Net connector

Connect to SAP gateway failed

Connect_PM GWHOST=xxx.org, GWSERV=sapgw12, ASHOST=xx.int.org, SYSNR=12

LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host

ERROR partner not reached (host xx.it.org, service

3312)

TIME Mon Jul 18 19:11:10 2005

RELEASE 620

COMPONENT NI (network interface)

VERSION 36

RC -10

MODULE ninti.c

LINE 979

DETAIL NiPConnect2

SYSTEM CALL SO_ERROR

ERRNO 10060

ERRNO TEXT WSAETIMEDOUT: Co

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This means that the host xx.int.org cannot be contacted over your network. Please check if you can ping it. BTW: are you sure that GWHOST and ASHOST is different in the error message? It should be the same.

If you cannot ping the application server host, you mayn need to enter a SAP Router string.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response.

I was unable to ping the machine has I have connected to through an extranet. I have check GWHOST and ASHOST are having the same error message.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you can't ping the machine and don't have a SapRouter string, you have little chance to use this machine.

If the machine is 6.20 or higher and you can reach the target network with HTTP, you have a chance to use Soap instead of RFC: Turn UseSoap on and set the HttpPort correctly.

Message was edited by: Reiner Hille-Doering

Former Member
0 Kudos

I able to see the SAP server in the list of Application Servers but not able to access the BOR. Why?

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can add anything you want to the list - during add nothing is checked. If the added server doesn't exist or something is wrong with the entry, it just doesn't work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks once again

Can you tell me the linkages between various sapgui login information with .Net Connection connector connection properties

SAPGUI .Net Connector property

System ??

Host name ??

Client Client

User User

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPGUI property -

.Net Connector property

System -

??

Host name -

??

Client----

Client

User -

User

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System (also called SID) _________ SAPSystemName . The property is only used for Load-balanced system access.

Host Name _____________ AppServerHost (for non-load-balanced system access).

In the Server Explorer "Add SAP Application Server" function, yozu have two choices:

- "SAP Logon Settings": Here NCo tries to take most necessary parameters (like SID, AppServerHost and so on) from SAPLogon.

- "Custom Logon Settings": You need to enter all necessary parameters. The dialog has two levels: On top level you can specify all parameters needed for a simple not-load-balanced connection. If you need to specified more details, go down into "Internal".

Answers (0)