cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template selection (Scope)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Everytime I create a project, I get default same scenarios template underneath scope tab. When I expand Select one or more scenarios, I get "BP_UTUS147 - Best Practices for Water Utility".It is suppose to give me list of scenarios.. right..?? how can I get the list of scenarios.

Ketan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem is when I create project, this scenario is defaulted, I dont select it. Is it possible that we dont any other scenario on our system ?

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kenny,

there might be a misunderstanding.

When you create a new project with "SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN", Tab "Scope" -> "Template Selection" shows the available Templates.

By accident, SAP has shipped the "Best Practises for Water Utility". So, you need first to create your own templates (projects).

It's explained in detail in help:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/1a/43c93a37c59122e10000000a114084/frameset.htm">Application Help: Implementation of SAP Solutions -> Projects -> Projects Administration -> Create/Change Projects -> Specify Scope</a>

Best regards,

Ruediger Stoecker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can ask your basis team to install all the scenario template available on SMP.

Then you can have all the scenario.

otherwise don't select any template goto solar01 and here select the structure tab on the right and press F4 you get the list of scenario availabe in BPR (business process repository).

Please reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where i Donwload more Templates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

You select the 'Scope' tab, in this ssub screen now click on the 'Roadmap' selection tab.

Here you will get list of all standard best practices. You have to search for your particular scenario.

Thanks,

Mahantesh