cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

input box focus event

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have several input box for intermec scanner to scan the data into this inputbox

input box A[ ]

input box B[ ]

input box C[ ]

the scanner will scanner the warehouse product and the input box will fill-in in sequence,

if there is a scenario after the user fill in the 3 input box and found that the second one have scanner wrongly and need to do a correction on it

input box A[ pen ]

input box B[| eraser ] <<<---input wrongly

input box C[ pencelbox]

user place an cursor on the inputbox and try to rescan this data, the data will be replace with new data, how to trigger this event

how this can be done ?

if this is not clear , i will explain some more.........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yzme

From what I could make out from your problem, I am suggesting you to do this. If after scanning, you can find out which input field contains wrong value, then you can use the message manager's " <b>reportContextAttributeErrorMessage</b> to highlight wrongly entered input field.

Is this what you were looking for ?

Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

like what i say , there are 3 input fields

there is no validation to check with which is not the correct fields

because, user take the scanner to scan the item , there may be a scenario where at first user scan 3 different item but after that , they found out 1 item is not incharge by him ,

he put put the cursor on one of the input box and re-scan,

in the event of user place their cursor on the input box, how should this be capture, or is there any workaround for this, or better way to do it.

anyone