cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Web Dynpro application outside portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello alles,

Our customer wants to display a Web Dynpro application result on a regular hmtl intranet page, i.e. without showing the portal.

We have tried with html frames, but end up with a flickering or empty screen. The problem occurs both with a quick link to the application within the portal, an SSO link, a link to the iView, a webdynpro/dispatcher address ...

It seems as if the problem occurs with all WD iViews, but not with e.g. a regular News iView.

Do you have any suggestion on how we could solve this? Reasons?

Thank you in advance!

Brgds,

Caroline

Message was edited by:

Caroline Janzon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Mrutyunjaya.

Do you need points so badly that you post useless docs like hell? Seems that you do this pretty often. I do not see the use in maximize webdynpro java apps or how to integrate Beans here.

Cheers,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caroline,

If you want to access WDP application outside the portal why using iview url ?

Just use the application own address. You can see it for example when launching the application from application builder. This way you get the "Standalone" application url.

Best regards,

Sylvain

Message was edited by:

Sylvain V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sylvain and thanks for your reply!

Accessing the iView was just a way of testing things...

Do you mean that the application's own address is something else than the https://<server>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/local/project/appname address?

Brgds,

Caroline

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caroline.

When you double click on the WebDynpro Application in SE80 you will see the

application URLl

Cheers,

Sascha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Sorry guys, I think I have messed things up a bit... It's a Web Dynpro iView calling an RFC. Perhaps it makes things a bit more complicated?

However, the strange thing is that it works fine when called for in a new browser window, simply not from inside an html frame.

Thank you for your understanding!

Brgds, Caroline