cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN-Pricing Procedure for Trading Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Need yr expertise... Currently we have trading goods process which do not require any excise duties but VAT or CST is required.. Could you pls advise what will be the best pricing procedure to be used as the proposed pricing procedure by SAP (JFACT or JDEPOT) cannot be used as it will propose excise invoice?

If we do not maintain any excise duties in J1ID, system will not prpose any excise duties if we were to use either of the suggested pricing procedure but we will hit a warning message that excise duties are missing in J1ID..

How can we avoid this and what will be the best pricing procedure which do not require excise duties but sales tax is required?

Rgds..Vinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes u can.

I have given just example, you can use the existing condition type and copy the existing pricing procedure with new name ZMKTPRICE and add/remove the condition type you want it may be new or existing one.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath

Guess you get me wrong.. What I wanted to use is still to keep the option of UTXJ , JIN1 (CST) & JIN2 (LST) ? How can we do that? Because currently i hit a warning meesage if i dont maintain the excise which i do not require...

Rgds..Vinz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinz,

you can make your won pricing proced.

e.g. ZMKTPRICE

here you can use your regular condition type what you have defined.

e.g PR00-Sale Price

K007-Discount

MWST= 4% or 12.5 (PR00-K007).

I think this will help you.

Best Regards

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sainath

Thanks for yr reply.. Is it possible to use JIN1 or JIN2 which was proposed by SAP? Reason being is that we already use JIN1 or JIN2 for the pricing procedure JFACT or JDEPOT..

Rgds..Vinz