cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring danish capital letters u00C6 u00C5 and u00D8 to an MQ queue ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our xi system transfers xml messages containing danish letterst to an MQ server in bytes. I download the message as xml file at try to open it with internet explorer.

My problem is that i can not open the file if it contains danish capital letters like Æ,Å and Ø. What is the problem?.

Kind regards.

Ugur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

try specifying the file type as Binary and encoding as ISO-8859-01 in the communication channel

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Amir your suggestion sound very good but is it possible to indicate the unicode in the communication channel?. Where can i do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i guess just changing the file mode to Binary should do the work for you.give it a try and let us know,also if you are unable to see the file in Internet Explorer,then you can change the language preferences in IE ,just add Danish to it and the file will be displayed properly in IE.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

The problem is that i am using an JMS adapter. I dont think that you have the option to enter filetype to Binary. I gues that in order to enter Binary i have to use a file adapter.?

Kind regards

Ugur

Former Member
0 Kudos

By the way can you transfer to an MQ queue if you use af file adapter?.

Regards/*Ugur

Former Member
0 Kudos

oops my bad,didnt read you question properly,anyways have a look at the following to do the conversion in JMSadapter

Thanx

Aamir suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>By the way can you transfer to an MQ queue if you use af file adapter?.

i dont think so its possible using simple File adapter.you have to use JMS adapter to integrate MQ series

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

Thanks for the link. It may help mel.

Regards

Ugur