cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something about login the NetWeaver Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,I met some problems about logining the server yesterday.In my Web Dynpro development,originally I deployed and ran my applications on the server(named bi for example).Now because of some reasons,I must deploy and run my applications on the other server(named ep for example).So I changed the Perferences information of my SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio. But when I login on the ep server, I find that the bi server still verifys my userName and password.I am just confused that since I have changed the Preferences information,why the bi server verifys my login information as well.I want to know where the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio puts the Configuration information.I don't konw wether I have made you understood.Would you please give me some help?Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Enter the server host and port in the Window>Preferences>SAP J2EE engine of the NWDS. Choose Apply then OK.

In the SAP J2ee engine view Click the refresh button and check if its reflecting ur ep server.

You may also try closing the NWDS and starting it again after the settings have been done. Then try deploying the application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now, the problem is that I have changed all the login information of the server ep in the Preferences,but still when I login the DTR server,the server bi checks the login information first,after the bi server checks the login information successfully,it dispatches the ep server to check the login information.After the ep server check the information successfully,I can just go ahead my development in the server.

I wonder since my login information is corresponding to the ep server,why the bi still check the login information.I guess the reason is that I developed in the bi server first,though I changed the login information to the server ep,the login configuration about bi server still be saved somewhere in my IDE.So I just want to know where the SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio save the login configuration of the server bi.Hope to hear you opinions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

when u change the preferences in NWDs and deploy on ep server, ep server is looking for authentication not the BI server . if u dont need any kind of authentication go to application properties and clear the authentication.

venkat.