cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with BADI CDESK_BADI_MAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with one of the BADI Implementaion for CDESK. we have a senario to add *.cfg file as well at the time of Document creation for assembly file and with respect to that i found one OSS note(645365) they proposed to implement the BADI CDESK_BADI_MAIN for the event rename and add additional. so i have added that code and acctivated the implementation. I dontknow the problem what it is when ever i create a document using Solid Edge CAD Desktop this BADI is not triggering and executing the code. If any one have idea and guide me how can i achieve this it will be a great help.

Thanks

Srikanth Aduri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its resolved the problem.

Thanks for all the help.

Srikanth Aduri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I am working on BADI CDESK_BADI_MAIN for

material creation while DIR creation but i am experiencing a problem while i put debbegger it is not going inside that badi coding

Please let me know is there any other configuration i need to do

my requirement is i need to create Material using DIR charectristic values

while creating DIR and i need to do object linkage to material and DIR.

If you have any other way to do this please let me know

quick response highly appriciated

Best Regards

Alleiah

stefan_rhrl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you add the WSAPPL CFG to the CDESK-Customizing (CDESK_CUS) with action CHECKIN, CHECKOUT and COPY ?

Stefan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes we did the customization set up for CFG in CDESK_CUS for Check in,check out and copy. Still its not getting triggered.

One more strange thing i noticed is when we are calling the Cad desktop from the Solid Edge its showing the transaction as S000 instead of CDESK but the program name SAPLCDESK is same for S000 and CDESK. I dont have any clue on this. but as per my understanding it should not create the problem to trigger the BADI as of the program name is same.

Thanks

Srikanth Aduri.

stefan_rhrl
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

perhaps you should insert a breakpoint into the coding of the badi and have a look at the ls_documentfiles. It must contain the .asm and the .cfg - files.

The transaction S000 is the same on our system.

Stefan.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

May be the filter type of the CAD system?

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

Thanks for the reply.

I assigned the CAD System SOLID EDGE for the filter type in the badi.

But some how its not triggering.

Thanks

Srikanth Aduri