cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd (non) mapping issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

we have the following scenario. (there are mappings in between each of the following steps)

1. Receive in ccBPM.

2. Call Sync handshake interface to a legacy system (the messages types on this interface are request_handshake, response_handshake)

3. Call sync translation interfaces (the request to this are the input message received in step 1).

4. call sync end_handshake interface to legacy system to end the session.

The issue is in the step 2. I really dont need a mapping to request_handshake as there are no external values it needs. All the user id/ password details are hard coded and dont change. Im not sure how to populate this values on the interface variable without the mapping.

If i have the values for user id and password as "Defaults" in the message type will the interface object get it by default? or should i use some mapping to populate these values.?

Even if i define a temporary mapping which takes the same Message types (and interface types) as source and target and map the targets with hard coded constants. In the ccBPM i use this interface mapping and use the same variable as the source and target interface. While i run the scenario, i get an error saying the object is not intialized.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No response.