cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you get MUT-03011 from jcmon.exe at EP Phase 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then try adding the j2eadm account to your local administrators group. I guess it needs to access some files somewhere that are locked down by our network policies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you paste the sapinst.log

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, here's the offending line:

MUT-03011 Execution of the command "D:\usr\sap/J2E/JC00/j2ee/os_libs/jcmon.exe 'pf=D:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\profile/J2E_JC00_itn09273'" finished with return code -1073741502. Output: snipped

I also had this one 30 seconds earlier:

System call failed. Error 1307 (This security ID may not be assigned as the owner of this object.

) in execution of system call 'SetTokenInformation' with parameter (TokenOwner, Administrators), line (569) in file (synxccuren.cpp).

It looks like something removes the j2eadm account from my local administrators group. I'm betting on this being some sort of network policy but I'm not getting any comment from our netadmins.

Enjoy,

=R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Did you logged as Administrative user?

regards

Anand.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes!

But I am afflicted by a complicated network policy structure that doesn't seem to like my adding other accounts to the local Administrator group.

The original post was for information only since I've spent 2 days getting to the bottom of this and who knows, it may save somebody else some pain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Postscript: This was confirmed to caused by the local administrators group being reset every hour by domain policies.

The installation process runs partly under the local user, and partly under accounts created during the installation. Once installation is completed, membership of the local administrators group is not required.

Fixes:

1. If possible, disconnect from network during installation to prevent policies being refreshed

2. Note which accounts get added to local administrators and when it fails add them back in

3. Bribe, threaten or otherwise coerce network administrators into being more cooperative