cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update pricing @ item level of sales order

sharon_sharp
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to update the pricing/value of a condition on a sales order without losing the associated account determinations. I can change the pricing, but keep losing the account determinations that should be tied to the condition.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Account determination has no relationship with condition value. It is determine based on the A/c key assigned to it in pricing procedure and master data of customer/material. You might be doing something with condition type update resulting in a/c determination. If you can explain scenario more clearly, you might get the right answer.

sharon_sharp
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am creating a sales orders that pulls in conditions from a referenced document. I am trying to update the value of the condition without losing the associated account determination. When I update the pricing, the condition no longer reflects the accounts it supposed to be associated to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Updating the pricing in the Sales order is Transaction related data, the account determination process is configuration data. Chk the Tx :VKOA and check the account key assigned in the pricing procedure.

Hope this helps.

sharon_sharp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there not a way to update the pricing on a condition in a sales order without changing or losing the account determination tied to the existing conditon?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There could be two reasons

Master Data of Reference Document is not matching with the new copied document

(Customer A/c Assignment Group / Material A/c Assignment Group)

or

The new Document has a different pricing procedure ( Different Conditions type and A/c Key)

Any of the above will result in this problem.

I hope this will sort out the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Perhaps you are using the incorrect pricing type. Have you tried testing with other possible pricing types? 'B' for example?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharon, if this is a manul price condition, at the line item, try [Update Pricing] Pricing type 'C' and see if that does it.

I assume the reference (sales) document you created this from has the same account assignment key for the Condition in question ?

Bill

sharon_sharp
Explorer
0 Kudos

The condition I'm trying to change calculates off a statistical condition and option 'C' zeros out my statistical condition.