cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI JDBC character problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to write multiple data to database by using BI JDBC connection.I wrote "insert" statement in the SQL_STATEMENT on the line(event) from table to BI query.It works.I select multiple records in the table and write these records to database.But there is a problem about some Turkish Characters such as ü,ş,ğ...There is no character problem when using stored procedures(JDBC connection) instead of BI JDBC.But I cannot write multiple records by using stored procedures.I select multiple records in the table, it onlys writes the first record when using stored procedures.Can I write a stored procedures which takes multiple records from VC? Or, how can I solve Turkish character problem when using BI JDBC connection?

Thanks,

Nihat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nihat,

I think it depends on your JDBC Driver, which character set it supports. Your database supports turkish characters, when it works with a stored procedure. Maybe you can try to use a conversion for using JDBC. Did you check the manual of the jdbc driver? Did you contact the the jdbc driver vendor?

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (0)