cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should one do for training with PI 7.1 being released shortly

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am interested in learning PI, but with 7.1 being released soon should I hold off on BIT400, or will BIT400 still be relevant training with the new release? I just don't want to waste my money on something that will be out of date in 3 months.

What do you guys think? Is BIT400 still worth taking right now? When do you think 7.1 courses will be available, since the current ones are taught on XI 3.0.

Thanks,

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i m not really sure about BIT400 but i can tell u one thing that there is no drastic difference between any release of SAP XI/PI,PI 7.1 will have some extra functionaalities but it wont be a totally different technology,if u go through the BIT400 course it will definitely be helpful to you,regarding training in PI 7.1 itself,you may contact the local SAP office,but as far as technology is concerned i would suggest you to jump right away into XI coz definitely there wont be much difference,there is no major difference between XI and PI in terms of functionality so i m pretty sure 7.1 wont be that different too

its just my view,best place to get the answer would be the local SAP office

Thanx

Aamir