cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in mapping program in scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

here i am facing an issue which is to be fixed very urgently. please help me masters.

here i am having a single source structure and multiple receiver structures. after confirming many sources i finally started my work with the help of this blog.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

But now i am facing a problem that my mapping program and interface mapping are executing the file successfully when i tested in the test tab of both of them.

When i tried to test my scenario in TOOLS-----TEST CONFIGURATION . there it is showing error in the interface determination/mapping step.

here on the receiver side we are going to use proxies. for that we used XI adapter.

please check the above blog and let me know whether my total procedure is perfect or not

THANKS in advance to all .

HELPFUL ANSWERS WILL BE REWARDED.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana !

Could you take a screenshot of your error and put it in www.imageshack.us, then give us the link to see exactly which error are you getting. Please expand the node of the error message.

Does the scenario works actually?? I've noticed some cases where the test tool gives errors but once the scenario is running everything works fine.

Regards,

Matias

Message was edited by:

Matias Denker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

there it is not showing any error log . any way i will post the screenshot and catch you back

thanks

Ramana