cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 - Maintain Billing Due List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

The Billing Due List is displaying several Orders which have been already fully invoiced.

My questions are:

1) If I execute the Billing Due List, will the sales orders(the ones that are already invoiced)be invoiced again?

2) How to delete (not display) the Sls Orders already invoiced from the Billing Due List?

Thanks a lot,

Barbara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all answers.

All of them has helped me to search for a right solution.

Closing this thread,

Barbara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

Please tell us the solution so that we learn the new things in this Forum.

Thanks,

Jans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

There is an issue in SAP where sales document indices get messed up and cause documents to show up in some lists (like the delivery due and billing due) when they shouldn't. This is described in OSS note 128947. SAP recommends running RVV05IVB to correct these issues.

Hope this helps,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1. It depende upon sales document if it is service order and the order is only for invoice reference then it is posible if it is invoices with reference of delivery and delivcery is happend fully PGI of full quantity then after ffull delivery only one invoice will generate

2. one can not delite the sales order if any other reference document is generated with it. other wise any one can create invoice and then delite the sales order which is .....

Rewards point if helpfull

Rg Ajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table STPO (O,not zero) has the BOM-components listed. You may try this route, but I am unclear how (or if) you are planning on doing this via VF04 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi barbara,

check it into t-code

cs03

Enter the material for which you want to see BOM.

I think it will help u.

Best Regards'

Sainath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have several materials, if I check in CS03 for each material it will take a long time.

Is there any SAP transaction, table or configuration where I can check by item category.

For instance:

The Item Category ZABC is configurated or defined to have BOM? Or maybe by material group? Or anything else....

Thanks a lot,

Barbara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barbara,

can u confirm is the item category is normal or any BOM or something different associated with the items.

Regard

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Many Thanks all for the return. I was out of the office, came back today.

Listen, how do I check if a Item has BOM?

Also, if the item has BOM - what do I need to check and do?

Many Thanks,

Barbara

ps.: I need to solve this asap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if a sales order is invoiced it cannot feature again in the billing due list. Only possiblity is that the all of the order quantity might not have been invoiced because of which it might still be appearingin VF04. Please check it.

Thanks