cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Me23 n does not print delivery date for 1 PO and only for 1 item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am printing the smartform for "Change to purchase order" but for 1 item it is not printing the delivery date but for all other Items it is showing the delivery date.

i have tried ti debug the code but "GV_DATE" which displays the date is getting that date.

can somebody tell what could be the reason??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u tell me what is the deletion indicator nad how to check it?

Also what i think is if the value of GV_DATE is being cleared somewhere it should be for each item. correct me if i am wrong?/

Also i would like to tell you that we are clearing the value of GV_DATE just before start of each loop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deletion indicator means - deleting the line item ,once you delete line item deletion indicator will set 'X'.

You can see deletion indicator in ME23N Transaction

if you see line item level in ME23N -> status contains Delete Button

field name is EKPO-LOEKZ

Apart from this ,just keep the break point at delivery date field ,create watch point once you come in debugging.

look at material number ( which you are not getting delivery date) ,enter variable as material number and value is material number

comparision value is = ,set the watch point and see the results in debugging

Thanks

Seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

If delivery date is printing for all line items except one line item then there should be logic behind this.

check the purchase order whether date is available or not,and also look at Deletion indicator at purchase order.

Take a look at Smartform as well Program,somewhere it is clearing the data ..

Thanks

Seshu