cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing condition wrong pick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

There are different materials ordered and invoiced together, the freight condition picked a value x /100 pounds, but when one of those materials were returned back the freight condition is picking different pricing from what it was initially invoiced for. ( new pricing has scale based values are maintained from where the new freight rates are being picked up.)

Please help me in how to get the originally invoiced amount back on the returns.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you redetermine the prices in the copy control, you will always get the new freight condition. Do not redetermine price and you should be able to resolve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we control not re-determination of prices in copy control. plz elobarate.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes beacause of less quantity it is showing new different price,which shud not happen, other we end up giving more to the customer.

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what copy control assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

RE<F2, with TAN item cat, copying rwquirements 000, and D as pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sing

clear me if I am wrong -

while return the goods from the customer ( 6 out of 20) are you giving credit accroding to the wait?

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a quantity based condition type with quantity based scales. hope this is what you wanted know...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah..its quantity based scale.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sing

then what is your problem ?

becuse of less quantity it is giving different price! right?

Thanks

Prasad

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your copy control- or use update copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy controls working fine and have checked all the settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now, on 20 items there is a freight cost 4$ per 100 pounds during invoice, when returned 6 items its picking 9$ per 100 pounds (based on scale value), when again i try return items left, its picking 4$.

what couldbe the possible issue and how to solve this..

plz help.