cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and CACHE REFRESH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, well after checking the forum and several blogs i can't get rid of my problem!

I have a problem concerning INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI and CACHE REFRESH.

i wanted to get a file from a FTP-Server via CC and i got error:

<SAP:AdditionalText>Error when reading HTTP destination: INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI.</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error while refreshing the XI runtime cache</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Because of this i tried to update my cache (SXI_CACHE). When i do a Delta Cache Refresh i get:

Prefix Number: entry missing for system SSID client 100.

When i do a complete Cache Refresh nothing happens at all. I also checked the cache notification in IB - Integration Directory where i fin dout that only the Integration Server (ABAP Cache) won't refresh. Well status is started but nothing else is happening.

Then i checked the RFC INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI, did a connection test where i get an Internal Server error.

Let me tell u that the systems runs very well in the last days but now i have no clue what might be wrong.

Can somebody please advice me? I already read all blogs concerning this and also did a complete system-restart....

br Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jens,

which is the error number when you test INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI rfc destination?

If it's 500 the connection is working in the proper way.

Regards

Francesco

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jen,

can you check the user id and password got locked or expired for INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI sm59 entry.

make sure this entry is available /dir/CacheRefresh in prefix path. also check client .

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

when you check INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI with SM59 it is normal to get

HTTP Response 500 - Internal Server Error. In this case it meens everything OK

see the rediness check, that is attached to SAP note 817920

when you start the complete cache refresh, you can see

the function module SAI_CACHE3_REFRESH_BACKGROUND in SM58. As long as you can see this entry, the cache

refresh is ongoing. If the refresh takes too long and runs on an error, try to specify another timeout in INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI or in the ICM

Best Regards

Alexander

Message was edited by:

Alexander Wrobel

Message was edited by:

Alexander Wrobel

Message was edited by:

Alexander Wrobel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok yes i am getting HTTP Response Code 500 - so this is fine.

But never the less i am not able to do a cache refresh an my messages which are coming from the FTP are in green (message recorded) but the aren't send to the target system.

Sometimes i get:

<SAP:Stack>Error while refreshing the XI runtime cache</SAP:Stack>

...during the cache-refresh while i get messages from the ftp.

In addition to this in SXI_CACHE i get start message that XI is UNABLE TO REFRESH CACHE CONTENTS.

Any ideas?! no idea what is wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

did you check this thread?

/message/514186#514186 [original link is broken]

Best Regards,

Francesco